INSTALL YOUR OWN: DIY SHADE SAILS
We specialise in remote area DIY shade sails.
Cool Solutions provides a complete DIY service for Mining/Exploration companies, Farmers & Graziers or anyone requiring a custom shade sail in a remote area.
We will consult with you to get & understanding of your needs then send you a range of original design options for you to choose from.
The designs come complete with:
- 2D & 3D shade sail design visualisations with a 3D video of the proposed design.
- Comprehensive shade pattern analysis reports for any time of day & year.
- All the relevant engineering requirements.
Once you are happy with the design & wish to proceed we will send all the components required to complete the project.
- Posts & Caps – E Primed/Powder Coated or Hot Dipped Galvanized
- 316 Stainless Steel Internal & External Corner Brackets (250 x 250mm or 120 x 100mm)
- Roof Plates (0.75 – 1.5m) – E Primed/Powder Coated or Hot Dipped Galvanized
- M20 (316) Stainless Steel Rafter Brackets.
- M12 Fascia Brackets.
- Wall Plates (150 x150mm or 100 x 100mm).
- 316 Stainless Steel Eye Bolts
- Cable tensioned Shade Sails
- 316 Stainless Steel ProRig (Forged) Turnbuckles & Shackles
We provide detailed installation instructions & are also available for assistance & advice over the phone. Just speak to one of our team members and we’ll be happy to help.
DIY – Residential
If you live in the Perth Metro area & prefer to do the job yourself Cool Solutions is happy for our experienced Designer to assist you to create your custom shade sail.
Cool Solutions can provide you with a free design consultation, explaining the various shade sail design options & all relevant engineering requirements, then supply you with the necessary components for your shade sail project.
We also provide written instructions to assist you with the installation.